Monday, March 28, 2011

so i'm just a little bitter...

So there was this one time I was in this comedy group... and it was cool because we were like a large group of eligible bachelors... with a couple of girls interspersed. It was fun, people would like us from afar, sometimes joke about wanting to go on dates with us, etc. We even had a funny, single, black guy.... I mean we were the cool kids.

Well it turns out that I was right. We were the cool kids... in fact everyone was so cool they got into a relationship. Like everyone. Except for me. And Garren. But even if you look at his facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=677207467 he is still a very attractive man.

At first there were a few marriages... and I was supportive. Then there were engagements, and I felt a little uneasy. Then there were other relationships, and I started getting bitter. And then there was straight up intra club relationships... and I was like, is that even allowed?


I used to think we were a big family.... but then i realized instead of being the Walton's we were more like Modern Family. With me and Garren ending up living together in an Honor Code appropriate way. Maybe we'll adopt an Asian baby.

I know, it's a pointless rant, but at least I got to be on the flyer.