Thursday, March 5, 2009

Jeffrey Schroeder - Biography

While shark spear-hunting with a few Inuit friends, I stumbled on a few truths that I found funny. Somehow my Inuit friends did not share my merriment, so I packed my things and came to Provo. While here I found many other people who did not share my merriment (old folks homes are rough crowds), until I at last found Humor U. Humor U is full of other people with weird ideas about everything from world issues to the lint in their belly buttons. I knew when I attended my first show on a date that I had found a place where I could be welcome.

I infiltrated the club by means of a grassroots subversive movement that ended up with the death of several key comedians and my emerging as Humor U President for a year. At the end of that year I was poisoned by degrees and my doctor said that if I continued I would likely not see the end of 2008.

I am now a friend to the club bordering on comedian. While I graduate in 2009, expect a few more Inuit jokes before it's all over.